FAInet Club/Player Registraton Webinars
We hope you are keeping well & enjoying the long awaited return to football.
The FAInet team are now running a series of Webinars for any club to log into to get familiar with the Player Registration Process.
Webinar 1: Monday 17th May > https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/fainet-open-webinar-1-player-registrations-tickets-154421052525
Webinar 2: Thursday 20th May > https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/fainet-open-webinar-2-player-registrations-tickets-154428899997
Webinar 3: Monday 24th May > https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/fainet-open-webinar-3-player-registrations-tickets-154429533893
Webinar 4: Thursday 27th May > https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/fainet-open-webinar-4-player-registrations-tickets-154429965183
Webinar 5: Wednesday 2nd June > https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/fainet-open-webinar-5-player-registrations-tickets-154430161771
The idea is you can log into any of the webinars that suit, The process is the exact same so feel free to attend any of the evenings. All Webinars are scheduled for a 7:30pm Start.
To sign up, please visit 1 of the 5 links to the Eventbrite & complete the registration. You will then be given a link to the FAInet Webinar hosted through Microsoft teams (you will be able to open this for free on your web browser on the night).
The below is an overview of what the webinar will run through, they are free & we welcome anyone who is unsure of the registration process or maybe who need’s refreshing to join in.
All FAInet webinar participants will follow along as the FAInet team takes them through a real time presentation of the below. A live questions and answers text box will be available and visible to all participants.
1. Introduction to the FAInet System
2. Overview of FAI Rule Part C Rule 1.2 Eligibility Rule
3. How to complete the Step 1 Process – Registration of a Brand-New Player (First Issue) & Transfer of a Player (Free Agent/In-season)
4. How to Check the Applications you have submitted to the League.
5. How to Create Squads on FAInet for the 2021 Calendar Season or the 2021/22 Winter Season.
6. How to Assign Players to a Squad.
7. Users will learn how to generate a Batch Registration Form & Filtered form
8. Users will learn how to upload a Completed Registration form in compliance with FAI Rule Part C Rule 1.2
9. In addition, users will be given a Question & Answer Session to cover any additional queries and additional functions that are available on FAInet.
1. Please input your Club & Name as Username when asking a Question
2. Please keep questions on topic and related to FAInet
3. Please be respectful of other attendees and the people presenting the webinar